The child, only 13 years old, had terrible marks on her neck

The consequences of “overcharging,” or keeping our phones plugged in after their batteries have run out of juice, may eventually cause the battery to lose some of its usefulness. However, what about the effect on the actual charger? Whether it’s behind the bed or next to the sofa, the charger that’s always plugged into the wall outlet could be dangerous or expensive.

Numerous reports exist of phones exploding or going up in flames while being charged. It’s important to make sure your phone is not covered while it charges in addition to using a genuine charger so that any heat produced can properly evaporate.

Regretfully, utilizing a phone while charging can put the user in risk, as a 13-year-old girl from the States discovered.

It so occurred that when the girl complained of pain, her mother saw odd red scars on her daughter’s neck.

Her mother took her to the doctor since the burns were pretty severe. After arriving at the hospital, it was discovered that she had contracted them while using her phone to charge a wall charger while speaking with a friend. The burns were caused by an electric arc caused by a metal necklace.

In an effort to stop others from suffering burns similar to her daughter’s, the mother is now telling her daughter’s tale.

Please use Facebook to SHARE this post with your loved ones.

Оцените статью