The man cried out when he found this ball in the kitchen.
He expected to be alone when he got home from work.
When he looked more closely and realized the ball was clearly a living creature, he let out a scream.
He was afraid to approach it again and didn’t know what it was, so he called for help.
He had so many questions that remained unanswered. After a while, he discovered that the odd ball that had appeared in his kitchen at random was, in fact, a wild hedgehog.
However, the man was familiar with this type of hedgehog.
Its lack of spines shocked even the veterinarians, and he wasn’t alone.
Watch the video to find out how one tragic encounter changed the lives of this newborn hedgehog.