Vacation mode is now active. With a seaside photo, Olivia Wilde ended her Instagram break amid her breakup from Harry Styles.
Relationship History of Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde The actress, 38, captioned a picture of her and her friend Babs Burchfield taken on Saturday, December 3. “Best,” she said.
In the picture, which shows Wilde and Burchfield relaxing in a hammock, Wilde has her eyes closed and appears to be laughing. In the picture, the Booksmart director is sporting a dark bandeau bikini top.
The same day, Wilde posted another image on her Instagram Stories in which she could be seen gazing up at the sky while strolling along a stunning beach. She captioned the picture with “Mahalo,” a Hawaiian term that means appreciation or gratitude.
It’s the first time the O.C. alum has spoken to fans since Us Weekly reported that she and Styles, 28, called off their engagement last month. When they were seen attending Styles’ manager’s wedding together in January 2021, the couple was initially noticed as a couple. Sparks soared between Wilde and the former member of One Direction while she was directing him in the suspense film Don’t Worry Darling, a source exclusively revealed to Us at the time.
On set, “Harry and Olivia developed chemistry practically right away,” the informant claimed. The two of them coming together was inevitable.
Stars That Split Up This Year: Celebrity Splits of 2022
Only a few days prior, Wilde and her children, Otis, 8, and Daisy, 6, whom she has with ex-fiance Jason Sudeikis, were spotted attending the singer of “Two Ghosts”‘ Love On Tour event. The Tron: Legacy actress was seen dancing with her young children in a social media video of Styles performing his Grammy-nominated tune “As It Was.”
Before to her engagement to Sudeikis, Wilde was married to Tao Ruspoli from 2003 to 2011. She has also been associated to Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner, and Camille Rowe.
From 2013 to 2020, Wilde was engaged to Ted Lasso, a 47-year-old actor. The couple split up in a horrible manner earlier this year. While she was on stage for her CinemaCon presentation of Don’t Worry Darling, which debuted in theaters in September, the House alum was served with custody papers.
Later, in October, a former nanny for Wilde and Sudeikis’ kids alleged a number of disturbing claims to the Daily Mail, including that the former cast member of Saturday Night Live once laid underneath her car to prevent her from going to visit Styles. The caregiver also said that Sudeikis was furious when Wilde prepared the performer’s “special” salad dressing. In a rare joint statement provided to Us, the ex-couple attacked the nanny’s accusations.
Everything Cast Members, Shia LaBeouf, and Olivia Wilde Have Said About the Drama “Don’t Worry Sweetheart”
As parents, it’s “very disheartening to learn that a former nanny of our two young children would chose to make up such false and scurrilous allegations against us publicly,” Wilde and Sudeikis said at the time, according to Us. This has been an awful 18-month campaign of harassing us, as well as our family members, close friends, and coworkers. We shall keep putting our efforts into protecting and raising our kids in the earnest hope that she will now decide to leave our family alone.